Friday, August 15, 2008

Learns from animal :

The old dog’s philosophy :

An old dog saw a pup chasing its tail and ask, ”Why are you chasing your tail ?”

Said the puppy, ”I have mastered philosophy; I have solve the problems of the universe which no dog before me had rightly solved; I have learned that the best thing for a dog is happiness, and that happiness is my tail. Therefore I am chasing it; and when I catch it, I shall have it!”

Said the old dog, “My son, I, too, have paid attention to the problems of the universe in my weak way, and have formed some opinions. I, too, have judged that happiness is a fine thing for a dog, an that happiness is in my tail. But I have notice that when I chase it, it keep running away from me; but when I go about my business, it comes after me.”

(Quoted in Sunshine Magazine)

We can learn from animals arounds us. In this case, don’t always think about your own happiness. You won’t find it.. Think about others. And somehow, someway, you’ll find what you’re looking for.

No comments: